10-10-10 National Membership Challenge
Are you ready for a new challenge and the opportunity to earn some great BPA rewards?
Chapters are invited to complete the 10-10-10 Membership Challenge and earn rewards for completing one, two, or three of the challenges. The entry submission deadline is December 1, 2023, at 5:00 PM ET.
- Recruit at least 10 more chapter members than the chapter’s 2022–2023 total members.
- Recruit at least 10 alumni members (former student members who graduated from BPA chapters). Alumni dues are $20 per year.
- Recruit at least 10 professional members (individuals who want to support the work of BPA). Professional dues are $25 per year.
HOW ABOUT SOME SPECIFIC MINNESOTA INCENTIVES!!!!
Minnesota BPA will be rewarding membership increases at SLC as follows:
As you are probably aware National BPA has the 10-10-10 membership campaign this year. As add on incentive for a last push for our Minnesota Chapters (see attached submissions to date), I would like to add these Minnesota incentives for recognition at State Leadership Conference:
- Chapters that meet the National Campaign standards – all SLC attendees will receive a Silver Chapter ribbon for their name badges
- Chapters that achieve 10% increase membership – all attendees at SLC will receive Silver Chapter ribbon for their name badges
- Chapters that achieve 20% increase in membership – all attendees at SLC will receive Gold Chapter ribbon for their name badges, all attendees will receive a gold BPA lapel pin. Additionally, Chapter President or representative will be called to stage to receive signage for their classroom
Recruit more students or professionals today!